Get that beautiful white smile you’ve always dreamed of!
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile, so don’t let stained teeth hold you back. You can undo the damage of wear and tear, coffee, red wine or smoking with a dentist-supervised teeth whitening treatment that’s quick and affordable.
Teeth whitening is a common dental procedure because it’s safe, simple and effective. The end result is a brightened smile which will complement your appearance and boost your confidence.
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Sometimes referred to as ‘bleaching’, teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure which removes stains and discolouration on individual teeth in order to lighten their colour. When done across the whole mouth, the overall appearance is a more attractive and cleaner looking smile.
There are a few methods for Whitening Teeth, but the most effective system offered by Sydney Smiles Centres, is ZOOM.
What is ZOOM teeth whitening system?
Phillips ZOOM is the world leader in teeth whitening technology and offers fast results with no downtime. It’s an in-chair, peroxide-based bleaching process that removes stains and brightens teeth. What’s more, there’s an at-home maintenance kit to top up your whiteness whenever you want.
At Sydney Smile Centre, this procedure is carried out by our dentist, Dr Garcia and involves:
- A basic check-up and suitability assessment carried out prior to the preparation of a custom whitening plan
- A mould of your teeth created and ‘before’ photographs taken.
- Careful preparation of your teeth with gums covered to prevent the whitening gel coming into contact with them.
- The ZOOM whitening gel applied to your teeth and activated by the ZOOM light that helps break down and remove discolouration.
- Repeating 3-4 cycles of the 15-minute process to maximise results.
- An at-home kit of custom-made teeth tray and gel to maintain your super white smile at home.
What Causes Tooth Discolouration?
Stained teeth tend to be a yellowish tint. This discolouration happens to everyone, because it’s the result of everyday habits, foods and drinks, such as:
These factors all contribute to our teeth gradually changing from a youthful white, to an unappealing darker shade. Teeth Whitening aims to reverse this process to restore that original, clear colour to your smile.